Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Days: Day 2

Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name

Well The Stratford News is pretty self-explanatory but supona could maybe use a little explanation. I was just trying to think of some word play with our last name and couldn't come up with anything decent. The only word association I could think of was Stratford-Upon-Avon, which works into the pronounceable word supona if you do just the initials of the Stratford and Avon part. It doesn't really make any sense since we really have nothing to do with Stratford-Upon-Avon, but my mom said it helped her remember our blog address, so whatever works.

We have been to Stratford-Upon-Avon, though. It is quaint.

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I've often wondered about the supona thing!

I think of you two every time we drive by those Stratford Lakes townhomes. "Too bad they built those after the Stratfords had already bought a house," I think to myself. :)

Annette said...

I'm so glad that you were able to go to Stratford-upon-Avon. It is a cool sounding place so that must mean you are cool - weather you are related in any way or not.