We had a wonderful Christmas here at home. We got ready, took some pictures, opened presents, played with presents, took naps, talked to family, delivered gifts to friends and played a hilarious game, went to dinner and played Wii and worked on a sink. All in all a very nice Christmas.

Oh Christmas Tree
Toby checks out his new toy.
It's a Christmas miracle! We got lots of snow on Christmas night and it is still around, although I bet it won't last the weekend.
4 comments:
Great pictures! You two are so cute.
So cute. I love your Christmas tree. Very funky.
Your Christmas tree is awesome. We'll probably have to do that next year - but without the ornaments - so I guess it would just be a stick - hmm.
I love your tree! It's like a small upgrade from a Charlie Brown tree! Glad you had a good time at Christmas in NC. This was our first time not going home for Christmas, it was fun doing our own little thing. I love your hair short! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment