Thursday, December 23, 2010

30 Days: Day 22

Day 22: What makes you different from everyone else

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

"If we did all the things we are capable of doing we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison

I like the topic of uniqueness but I am horrible at introspection. I saw a website talking about how unique everyone really is. It claimed if you take a sampling of 5-6 of a person's skills, talents, and attributes, probably only one in a billion persons have that same combination (this may be bogus but it sounds nice).

I tried to think of some things to put on a list of things that make me different but they were things like, "I am tall." so I decided not to make a list. Sorry.

No comments: