This weekend has been so beautiful! Friday, Saturday and Sunday were all above 70 degrees and sunny. On Friday I wanted to work on fixing up the garden a little to get it ready to plant but after a few minutes I decided it was too hot. Sunday we went on a picnic at the park. We sat on a blanket and had sandwiches (thanks Ryan and Lindy!) and played Kubb (that lawn game where you throw the wood sticks at the other wood pieces). It was fun. We should have taken our camera! Agh! I need to get better at that.
3 comments:
That sounds so fun!! take your camera!
Lucky you. I can't even imagine how wonderful it would be to have a 70 degree day here. Even when we got here in August it was cool and cloudy. Alyna and I could think of one nice sunny and warm day. Glad you could take advantage and enjoy it.
Ahh Picnic weater... It's the best! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment