I got a bike. We drove through lots of pouring rain Thursday night to get it. It's a decent bike that should do for my purposes. Those would be to:
- ride to the mailbox (3 minutes walk away)
- ride to the library (8 minutes walk away)
- ride to a friends house (9-25 minutes walk away)
- exercise (sigh....)
- ride around for fun
- have a bike to take on road trips so we can ride around places.
Most of those things are technically within easy walking distance but it is just so much funner and faster to ride a bike so I am excited. I get impatient with walking to the mailbox because it is slow and I just want to put this letter in and be done with it but Nooooo. I usually end up running.
So, here's my new bike. It's not really new; we got it off Craigslist.
3 comments:
Yay for having a bike! I bet that will be fun. It looks pretty nice.
Isn't caigslist the best?! Congrats on the new bike!
way to not be lazy! looks good. you'll have to tell me how much you use it
Post a Comment