Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little game

My friend Bethany did this little game on Facebook and I was bored and decided to do it too even though I was very bad at it when she did it. I put the first line to songs on my iPod down and anyone can leave comments guessing what the title and or artist of the song is and you collectively try to get them all. So here it is. I know I wouldn't even be able to get them all and it's my list but a little challenge is good for the mind.

Also, I have not updated my iPod for a very long time. There are some random mixes on there that were made, I believe, by a person related to me and older than me who shall remain unnamed. This person didn't label the song title or artist so I myself had to look some of these up to find the answer. Good luck.
__________________________
________________________________

Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strikeout the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING
__________________________
________________________________

1. Hey Hey! Bye bye bye
2. Mornin' came and I was on my way when you reminded me
3. Can I get your hand to write on, just a piece of lead to bite on
4. Love is burning low upon my tabletop, snow is softly falling
5. Should've known better than to let you go alone
6. I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
- Every Time We Touch by Cascada
7. Watchin' every motion in my foolish lovers gaze
8. Woah! Hey! Don't touch me!
9. There's magic in the air this evening, magic in the air
10. Look at me, you may think you see who I really am, but you'll never know me
- Reflection from Mulan
11. Anthony works in the grocery store savin' his pennies for someday
12. When you cry be sure to dry your eyes cause better days are sure to come
13. Some people think me ugly, some people think me cute
14. The sun just slipped it's note below my door
15. Today's chasing me around, I go crazy when your outside of my world
16. The stars will cry the blackest tears tonight, and this is the moment that I live for
17. Watchin' every motion in my foolish lovers gaze
18. May it be an evening star shines down upon me
19. It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
- When You Say Nothing At All by Alison Krause
20. Who's to say what's impossible? Well they forgot this world keeps spinnin'
21. The day I first met you, well I thought you quite funny
22. In any other world you could tell the difference
23. Oh! You burden me with your questions. You'd have me tell no lies.
24. Maybe it's up with the stars, maybe it's under the sea
25. It started off so well said we made a perfect pair

Any guesses?

4 comments:

Jess said...

I only know #19, it's called When you say nothing at all, by Alison Krause.

Jessandra said...

I know that #10 is Reflection, from Mulan. And #6 is Every Time We Touch by...Cascada?

Annette said...

I only recognize #19 and since Jess already said who and what it is, I won't bother. Are you sure you know all the others. Wow. Isn't it funny when you write them down how dumb some lyrics are?

Jess said...

#1, 'N sync, bye bye bye. Thanks for the hint.