I have recently been playing around with creating my own blog backgrounds! Hooray! It is fun and not too hard! I have made a cat one and a Thanksgiving one so far (which I am using at the time that I post this). There is a site that provides free blog templates to use and instructions to do so, and also instructions on how to make your own if you want to! It is: The Cutest Blog on the Block. Check it out!
Also, today is election day so Vote, Vote, Vote! We have heard so much about this election for so long and now it is finally here (finally)!
What We Eat
10 years ago

1 comment:
Your backgrounds and decorations are great. I loved the cat one. I wish I could read the whole Pres. Monson quote. Maybe I needed to reset my page size or something. I can't wait to talk to you about how to do some of the basics.
Post a Comment