Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kitchen Sneak Preview

I've been trying hard to wait until the kitchen is finished and cleaned up before I post pictures of it. BUT a) it is taking a long time, b) I'm getting impatient, and c) it is such a wonderful improvement I can hardly wait to share it (and use it).

We are now so close! We are working on baseboards and trim right now. After that, we need to do some caulking and touch-up painting and a little ceiling repair. Then once we've cleaned everything up and put stuff back where it goes, it will be ready! It sounds like a lot but I think it is just a week or two away, if we stick with it.

So for now we'll have to settle for this before and after sneak preview. I promise I'll get a picture of the whole kitchen when it's done.

Before:


After:

3 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, the sneak peak looks great!! I can't wait to see the whole thing done. I bet you are getting antsy. It is so close. Hurry and finish so we can see the whole thing!

Tiff said...

Wow, that looks great! Guess you'll have to have some friends over to help you use the kitchen after you are done and life settles down a bit ;)

Taunya and Ian said...

oooohhhh! aaaaaaaaaahh! The improvement is so far so good! Can't wait to see the rest! Is that 'Real' tile? I am impressed!