Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wallpaper update

After working on the wallpaper twice (a total of about 5-6 hours probably), here is where I am at:

One sizable section done. The PaperTiger works pretty well, but the wallpaper remover stuff is indispensable. It still doesn't just jump right off the wall (I wish), but at least it comes off in slightly larger pieces.


Another thing that I did the other day was make this wreath. It was pretty fun and will brighten up our front door for spring.

I think it would be fun to take a flower arranging class.

4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

You go, girl! The wreath looks great, too.

The Gladdens said...

I didn't realize you made the wreath when you showed it to me. I thought you just hung it up. : ) Good job!!

Annette said...

Wow, you've been a busy girl. Is there paint on the wall or did they stick that wallpaper right on the drywall? (that is what it looks like)
I like your wreath. You did a great job.

Jess said...

Nice work on both! Removing wall paper is hard work and totally sucks. Good luck and keep up the good work!