Thursday, February 4, 2010

♫ I've Got the Whole World...

on my floor. ♫

This was from quite a while back but I just now found the pictures on our less-used camera. I was laying on the floor and was somewhat bored or restless. I ended up creating artwork using the carpet by brushing the fibers in different directions. Here is the result:

Tada!

Toby-zilla!


This one is supposed to be Jeran.

5 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Truly you have missed your calling in life. :)

The Gladdens said...

wow. i'm impressed with the world! Can't say I recognized Jeran in the other..

Taunya and Ian said...

That looks exactly like Jaran! You are so funny!

Jess said...

hahaha!!! I would tell you you're a nut, but I do the same thing.

Annette said...

You have so many great talents. I'm glad you took pictures of them so that we could be impressed!