
Some of the highlights from our trip to Europe this month can be seen here.
We had the opportunity to see a lot of Europe with some family members. My sister Lisa and her husband, Cameron, my brother Andrew and his wife, Lindsay, my Mom and Dad, and Jeran and myself, all hopped into a van and went on a fast-paced tour of Europe for two weeks.
We flew into Dusseldorf and went to Cologne and Marksburg Castle in Germany. The next day we went to a few sites in The Netherlands, Zaanse Schans and Amsterdam. Then we went to France and saw the sites in Paris for a few days. Then we went to Normandy and then crossed the channel to England via a ferry. We saw things in London and then some things in the country surrounding London. After that, we headed home. Woohoo! It was a great trip. Thanks Mom and Dad!

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I've always wanted to go to Europe, I'm jealous.
"Let me esplain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up."
Very nice summary. :) Love the pictures, too!
that was very detailed :) glad you had fun!
I am so jealous & I think it is safe to say that Ian is jealous too! LUCKY!
Post a Comment