LOL! Oh, poor Jeran. I showed that to Bradley and after he got over the surprise of it all, he shook his head and said, "That sucks."
I personally believe that Jeran would be like a great speecher and role model to the Iraqi and such as...(gotta love those 'smart' pageant contestants)! You better shave your legs before the swim suit contest! Good Luck!
that is so funny! i laughed way hard. send us pictures! :)lartlica
HAHAHAHA!!!! I bet Jeran would look stunning in that crown.
Ha! That is hilarious. I love it. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL! Oh, poor Jeran. I showed that to Bradley and after he got over the surprise of it all, he shook his head and said, "That sucks."
I personally believe that Jeran would be like a great speecher and role model to the Iraqi and such as...(gotta love those 'smart' pageant contestants)! You better shave your legs before the swim suit contest! Good Luck!
that is so funny! i laughed way hard. send us pictures! :)
lartlica
HAHAHAHA!!!! I bet Jeran would look stunning in that crown.
Ha! That is hilarious. I love it. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment