Thursday, December 11, 2008

I couldn't resist...

I was at Target and they had these silly little pet costumes for really cheap. I got a penguin with a bow tie and a Santa's elf costumes for the cats. The penguin head thing is super smal and won't even fit their heads. I think these were meant for a Chihuahua and cats are a bit bulkier than that.


This one of Toby makes me think of Toby from The Office. I love that.


I think this last one is my favorite. "Bond - James Bond" he says.

5 comments:

Grace Face said...

Oh my. You're ridiculous. I love it. especially theo one of toby and the james bond one.

Jess said...

Too funny. I'm so glad to hear you watch the office. We are also office fans.

Taunya and Ian said...

Your poor cats! You guys are too funny! It was fun to see you over Thanksgiving-short-but sweet! Have a good Christmas.

Annette said...

You make me laugh!! Great shots though. Did you have to bribe them to do the photo shoot. They are fun pictures.

Mindy said...

Honestly these cats are harder to bribe than they are to take pictures of. If you offer them a cat treat, they might sniff it before looking at you like "Yeah right." Or they might just ignore you completely.