Saturday night Jeran and I went to bed at about 11:00. Like usual, I stayed up reading until about 11:30 or so, and then I fell fast asleep. I woke up at one point in the night to a voice saying "Ouuuuuuch!" After a second of confusion, I realized that the voice was mine and that my nose hurt where Jeran had somehow conked it in his sleep. I reached for my watch in the dark, thinking it must be about 6:30 or so and a reasonable time to get up if you are already awake.
12:53!!! Oh, no. You've got to be kidding me! Fortunately I was able to get back to sleep without too much difficulty. Isn't that the worst?! I hate waking up early in the night to find that I have no other choice but to go back to sleep when you are wide awake and feeling rested.
2 comments:
Don't you hate that? that's why i usually just stay up. once i slept from midnight to two and then i felt rested and so i stayed up until after school. it was awesome. And i love how you say ouch in your sleep before you even really realize you're in pain. it's great.
You always know how to make me chuckle. That was a good one but I completely agree. The 12:53 is usually a no brainer about going back to sleep or not. It's the 4:30-5:00 that really makes you moan and groan because then you really have to decide what to do.
Post a Comment