Friday, June 26, 2015

Reading Update

I don't have much time to write long reviews on these so I'll keep most of them very short. Actually since this list goes back about 8 months, I don't even remember some of these very well. I put an asterisk in front of the ones I particularly liked.

Rose Under Fire (Code Name Verity, #2) by Elizabeth Wein

* The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson

Dangerous by Shannon Hale

* Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Archive, #2) by Brandon Sanderson

* David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell

* The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson

Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) by Rae Carson

The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3) by Rae Carson

* The Forgotten 500: The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All For the Greatest Rescue Mission of World War II by Gregory A. Freeman

The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass

The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass

The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass

The Guard (The Selection, #2.5) by Kiera Cass

The Prince (The Selection, #0.5) by Kiera Cass

Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1) by Susan Beth Pfeffer

The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau

Independent Study (The Testing, #2) by Joelle Charbonneau

Graduation Day  (The Testing, #3) by Joelle Charbonneau

The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern, #1) by Shannon Hale

The Islands at the End of the World (Islands at the End of the World, #1) by Austin Aslan

* Terrier (Beka Cooper, #1) by Tamora Pierce

Bloodhound (Beka Cooper, #2) by Tamora Pierce

Mastiff (Beka Cooper, #3) by Tamora PierceMajor Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson

Fairest by Gail Carson Levine

Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty

Lucky Dog: How Being a Veterinarian Saved My Life by Sarah Boston

* Better: A Surgeon's Notes on Performance by Atul Gawande

The Lady Astronaut of Mars by Mary Robinette Kowal

The House of the Scorpion (Matteo Alacran, #1) by Farmer, Nancy

* Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand

Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand

Boundless (Unearthly, #3) by Cynthia Hand

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

No comments: