Since it has been so long since I have posted anything about Toby, I figure I'll share this video of him playing with that mysterious foil-ended baton that is always perched above the door frame between our two front rooms.
Amazing! Many of you have seen Toby but may not believe that he actually does more than just wander in and out or flop onto his side or lounge splayed on his back in the middle of the room or meow loudly when he's hungry! Well here is your proof.
Also, I'm working on another book post coming soon but I didn't realize it had been like 6 months since the last one so the list is rather long and daunting for me to work through. Hopefully this will hold you over until then.

1 comment:
I can't tell you how much Riley loved this. He jumped around pretending to be Toby for about 5 minutes. I had to pretend to wave a baton.
Post a Comment