We just got back from an awesome vacation. Stop #1 was Washington to visit our good friends Adam and Mary and their munchkins. We had a great time although it was a sad reminder of how much we miss them still.
Mount Rainier above the clouds from the plane
The Seattle Space Needle. We didn't go up because the line was forever long.
International Fountain. We sat watching this cool fountain/slash pad for some time. And Adam, Jeran, and I all ran down and touched it because according to Mary, that's what you have to do. My one shoe got wet and smelled pretty bad for a while afterwards.
Looking out at Seattle from Gasworks Park. It was nice to sit here and eat lunch and watch the boats, kayakers, paddleboarders, float planes, barges, etc. on Lake Union.
After a few days hanging out with them (so miss that!) and eating maple bars and Slurpees, we departed west again for Hawaii! I'm a bit sad we didn't get any pictures of all of us, or the kids, but we're not really ones to just sit around taking pictures.




1 comment:
I think we have a few pics that I'll have to send you once we finally get around to pulling them off the camera.
Post a Comment