Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1 Wedding + 1 Wedding = Lots of Pictures!

We went to two family weddings in the last three months. Yes, we had fun and had good times, or as Jeran would say, "It was a wedding." Since most interested people have already seen pictures on Facebook, I won't go overboard on the pictures.

The first was my lovely sister, Jessica. She got married in Atlanta to the dashing Chase and they are now living happily ever after.

Maybe some hugs now or something?

Relaxing before the reception

The other lovebirds

Bridesmaids

Us


The second wedding was Jeran's brother, Rylen's. He and Desi got married in Idaho Falls (which was gorgeous - good choice guys!). We flew out west and got to go to the wedding and spend some time with both our families even though it was a quick trip.

Rylen and Desi

So happy!
Idaho Falls panoramic

What a beautiful morning around the temple!

Brothers and nephews
In between these two weddings, we had a month full of getting lots of work done and still making time for some fun summer activities like going to the beach, hiking, and bowling. Here's a picture from Topsail Beach. It makes me sigh every time I look at it. Sun, sand, water, warmth, ocean breeze...


2 comments:

Annette said...

What an eventful summer! Luckily they were all good things. I would love to sit on the beach with you.

Mary said...

I can see why the beach pic makes you sigh.