Sunday, June 19, 2011

Beach day!

A few weeks ago, we made our first trip to the beach in two years. Last summer, we didn't make it at all due to illness, injury, etc. so we were very excited to go. Especially because this time, we went with friends! We went with Adam and Mary to Topsail and we all had a grand time. The weather was perfect, the water was nice, it wasn't overly crowded, so we had a fabulous time.



Adam's first time in the ocean! I know, can you believe it?

4 comments:

Libby said...

That looks so awesome! I love the playpen idea. Russ told me we should do it, but Wayne doesn't really like chillin in a playpen right now, but maybe we should try it.

Lovely Lisa said...

Yaaaay, beach! You know, we have been here four years and Bradley has yet to take me to Topsail. His family used to go there all the time when they would come back here to visit (it's one of the closest beaches to where his mom grew up).

Annette said...

Looks so fun. I'm glad you live close enough to an ocean that you can enjoy once in a while.

Lisa Pace said...

Oh, I am so jealous. I'm really getting tired of Indiana right now. No mountains, no beaches and lots of heat and humidity. Ugh. We'll have to come visit next summer.