But still, the fact of the matter is that my mind is going a million miles an hour while I sleep. Sleep is amazing! How often have you gone to bed trying to figure something out and woken up with the answer, or at least a possible idea? Happens to me all the time.
On another note, I went for a good long walk today (with a little jogging for good measure). The weather was perfect (sunny but not hot). It was nice to be outside and active, and until it gets too roasting hot I will try to do it more. I like to look at all the houses and yards.
We have a few carrot sprouts coming up in our new garden. It's exciting. We also planted marigolds, corn, and green onions, but no signs of life there yet. We're also going to do some tomatoes, bell peppers and jalepeno peppers when they get the starts at the garden center.
I'm reading Anna Karenina. It is long but interesting. I'll post more on it when I finish.
Anyways, this is getting boring. Sorry.

2 comments:
I've always wanted to read Anna Karenina. I think it will take me 6 months at the rate I'm going with books these days. We'll see....
That's so interesting that your ideas always come to you in bed. My ideas always come when I'm in the shower or driving. I like your random thoughts. I might copy you because I've had lots of random thoughts lately as well.
Post a Comment