Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy bookworm

I have been fortunate lately to have plenty of time to read and listen to audio books, so I've got quite a long list of books from the last three months. I'm afraid I haven't been keeping notes on what I've read and our library doesn't track what you've checked out previously, so I think I've forgotten some of the books. In no particular order:

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See - 4.5 stars
Shanghai Girls by Lisa See - 4 stars
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova - 4.5 stars
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - 4 stars
Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins - 4 stars
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - 4 stars
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer - 3 stars
The Arctic Incident by Eoin Colfer - 3 stars
The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer - 3 stars
The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer - 3 stars
The Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer - 3 stars
The Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer - 3 stars
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen - 2 stars
One Good Dog by Susan Wilson - 3 stars
A Bride Most Begrudging by DeAnne Gist - 2.5 stars
Adrift by Steven Callahan - 2.5 stars
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens - 4.5 stars
The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie - 3.5 stars
Whispers of the Bayou by Mindy Starns Clark - 3 stars
The Help by Kathryn Stockett - 4 stars
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux - 4 stars
Animal Farm by George Orwell - 3 stars

At this rate, I'm going to smash last year's goal! I'll try to remember to write down what I've read and make some notes next time. Any recommendations are always appreciated!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This makes me want to go to the library. Must. Only. Read. My. Books. Ah!