
On Thanksgiving day, we got to go visit a brand new baby at the hospital. Our dear friends just became new parents to a darling baby girl. She has lots of pretty dark hair and big round cheeks.
Coincidentally, on the same day, Jeran and I also got a new nephew (up to 3 now!).
For Thanksgiving, Jeran's boss invited us to dinner with his family. It was fun and there was good food. Jeran used to work for his boss's nephew, who was there visiting so we got to see him and his family also.
I'm thankful for family, friends, pets, home, food, jobs, technology, books and so much more. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:
So cute! That is a fun picture. I hope you get to have fun with that baby. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. How did your stuffing turn out?
That's a cute picture, even if Jeran didn't want to let you take it. :) Thanks again for the yummy food and visiting. You should come play sometime. Heather thinks you should play Small World with us, btw. I could maybe stay awake for that long.
Sounds like a great day.
Post a Comment