Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving


We had a marvelous Thanksgiving weekend. We went to Atlanta to see Kara and Sam. It was a lot of fun. Some of the highlights:
  • I went running with Jessica
  • Jeran won Masterpeice without even playing
  • Jeran discovered the thrill of Airsoft
  • We got to work in the yard/garden, which I sometimes really miss
  • I got to eat lots of pickles and cheese (Yumm!)
  • We ate and ate and ate and it was super good food
  • We made a fancy and delicious drink (with pomegranate, lime, and orange juice ice cubes)
  • It was so fun to see family and share the holiday
  • Had a very successful shopping expedition
  • I love remote controlled overhead lights
It was a blast! I love my family! Here are some pictures:


A lovely Thanksgiving dinner

Napping after dinner

Our pretty, yummy drink

Jessica's flower arrangement

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Glad you had fun! It's nice to have family within driving distance, isn't it.

Grace Face said...

you make a ton of lists too! looks like a party. I'm pretty sure I need to come visit you sometime.