Happy Easter!
Jeran and I did two different things Saturday night for an Easter celebration, of sorts. Jeran cleared everything out of our shed/storage area and built new, sturdier shelves. There was a lot of stuff in there! This took him all evening but the shelves are marvelous!


After helping with the shelves a bit, I went to a little Easter egg-decorating party. It was great. There were dyes, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, fluff balls, markers, etc. to decorate eggs with. Everyone did something different; there was a judge, a rabbit, the earth, tourists, a future self- portrait, and others. I decided to do a duckling. Or a chick. Or some sort of bird. Here it is:



3 comments:
That is a dang good idea with the shelves. I wish Bradley had that kind of time. He's got a pretty lengthy to-do list as it is... :)
Your egg is cute!!
How cute! That was some egg decorating party! I don't think I've ever been to one that creative.
I like your chicky. It looks so bright and springy. Sounds like a great weekend. A good prject done and some fun too.
Post a Comment